The Irish Claims Board is Ireland’s leading provider of advice, services and support for people who need to claim compensation or are subject to a claim against them. Our Certified Experts are all officially regulated and have helped more people in Ireland than anyone else.
We believe that if you’ve suffered a loss and it feels wrong, it probably is – and we’re committed to helping you make it right. We do this by guiding you through the steps of making a compensation claim and giving free, impartial advice on the process.
Claim by Yourself
- Time consuming and stressful
- Have to deal with complicated legal processes alone
- Minefield of ways to slip up
- Outgunned by experience of insurance companies
- What is a reasonable offer?
Claim with the
Irish Claims Board
- Free Online Assessment
- Free Comprehensive library of information
- Our experts can handle the claim for you, including all paperwork and negotiations
- Specialists in legal rights and compensation
- No Win No Fee*
- All outlays funded which can amount to many €1,000s
Use a Solicitor
- Handles claim for you
- Many solicitors lack specialisation in claims
- Complex Legal Jargon can be confusing
- Slow Communication can lead to frustration
- Often very expensive
- May prolong the claim process unnecessarily
Our advisors are based in throughout Ireland and can advise on issues in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. All are trained in their respective disciplines, so that they’re ready to help you when you contact us.
We have a network of specialists in many different fields such as loss assessors, engineers, actuaries, horticulturists, environmentalists, pollution control experts to name but a few. This means we can put you forward to the right professional for advice, if you do decide you’d like to go ahead with a claim. We monitor the standards of all our professionals to make sure you’re receiving the best possible service.
Our experts work on a no win no fee* basis, which means if your claim isn’t successful, then you won’t need to pay any money.
* Note – our Northern Ireland solicitors cannot offer No Win No Fee for legal reasons
(01) 254 4454 from Ireland
(028) 9039 4314 from Northern Ireland
Advice on Possible Claims
Compensation Ireland t/a Irish Claims Board
51 Bracken Road
Sandyford Industrial Estate